So today I am 24 years old…It’s my birthday…uh…uh…It’s my birthday
Time has flown by so fast..I still remember a lot from my pre kindergarten years!!
Anyways, every has things that they want to do during the year so I have my 24 for 24 years! My bucket list!
- Learn to say “no”-to myself and to others…Just sometimes, I have to say no
- Find a financially stable job to balance my finances
- Win my first National Pageant
- Learn to be happy with myself. That is gonna be hard but I can do it.
- Be able to buy one expensive outfit with the accessories as a gift.
- Go to a concert, maybe 2.
- Take a trip to Las Vegas..either a couple trip or girls trip.
- Next destination will be a girls’ trip to Panama.
- Take Alexis to Disney World
- Pay off debt
- Read the Bible in a year
- Hand write and mail out letters to family and friends
- Lose 100 pounds
- Ride a roller coaster
- Fly on a plane
- Ride on a train
- Take a personal trip somewhere
- Save money
- Skydive (after losing the 100 pounds)
- Read 24 books
- Go camping
- Go skinny dipping (after losing the 100 pounds lol)
- Be closer to finishing these 2 degrees so I can finish the 3rd one
- Love. Smile. Hope. Pray
I’m excited!! Can’t wait to see where I’m at when I turn 25!!