Okay, so I am not apart of the #BeyHive and I didn’t have a heart attack or anything but I did buy the album from iTunes and did listen to it. I have always been a fan of Beyoncé’s so here is my take on her new album:
Things I loved about Beyoncé’s Album:
- She is still for the women of the world.
- The marketing aspect that they use to promote this album (social media’s word of mouth! = Awesome!)
- She still reps her hometown in every album I’ve heard of hers.
- Still has respect for the ones who were there for her
- She shows that you can be married, be a mom, and still go after your dreams and rock it
- Blue’s voice on the album (I just love when children speak anyway..)
- The sex factor of the album
- The fact that there is suppose to be a part 2 coming soon
You can click on the following link to go to my tumblr page and get the links to the videos from the new album:
- Did Beyonce Just Drop a New Self-Titled Album on iTunes? (thefader.com)
- Beyonce releases surprise new album on iTunes – Fox News (topbreakingnews.info)
- King Bey Returns: Beyonce Drops New Self-Titled Album On iTunes (complex.com)
- Beyoncé Surprises Fans With New Album (bet.com)
- Beyonce releases new album ‘Beyonce’ without prior notice (wfaa.com)